Join me in my ministry journey to Haiti
Living my dream -
being a missionary!
I have a new
prayer card available!
If you are interested
in receiving one,
please let me know HERE.
Wheels for Haiti - a Special Project
to raise funds for a vehicle for me. Learn more here.
Acting on Faith, I'm in Haiti, sharing the Gospel,
Click the map to see RMI in Haiti.
Did You Know...
*Haiti is on the island of Hispanola
* Haiti was discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1492
* Columbus named the island
Hispanola, which means "land of
* Haiti's capital is Port-au-Prince
* Haiti's population is 10.5 million
* Haiti's official language is French and Haitian Creole
* Haiti gained it's independence by slave revolt in 1804
* Haiti is the first black republic in the world
* Haiti is the poorest country in the western Hemisphere.
* On Jan. 1, 2019 Haiti turned 215
You can learn more fun facts about Haiti HERE.
I'm in Haiti with Reciprocal Ministries International. They've been in Haiti for 30+ years and have an exciting, vibrant and multi-faceted ministry.
RMI's mission is to transform lives through church to church partnerships. They facilitate and are the bridge to make these successful cross-cultural partnerships work. They work hand-in-hand with national churches to enable them and resource them for life transformation. This takes place through evangelism, discipleship, education, community development and social compassion. It is a holistic endeavor that will enable an entire US church to have a strategic impact in the national church's lives and into their community.