Join me in my ministry journey to Haiti
Living my dream -
being a missionary!
I have a new
prayer card available!
If you are interested
in receiving one,
please let me know HERE.
Breaking News! I just passed my one year anniversary
of living and working in Haiti!
Acting on Faith, I'm in Haiti, sharing the Gospel,
Click the map to see RMI in Haiti.
Did You Know...
*Haiti is on the island of Hispanola
* Haiti was discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1492
* Columbus named the island
Hispanola, which means "land of
* Haiti's capital is Port-au-Prince
* Haiti's population is 10.5 million
* Haiti's official language is French and Haitian Creole
* Haiti gained it's independence by slave revolt in 1804
* Haiti is the first black republic in the world
* Haiti is the poorest country in the western Hemisphere.
* On Jan. 1, 2019 Haiti turned 215
You can learn more fun facts about Haiti HERE.
I'm in Haiti with Reciprocal Ministries International. They've been in Haiti for 30+ years and have an exciting, vibrant and multi-faceted ministry.
RMI's mission is to transform lives through church to church partnerships. They facilitate and are the bridge to make these successful cross-cultural partnerships work. They work hand-in-hand with national churches to enable them and resource them for life transformation. This takes place through evangelism, discipleship, education, community development and social compassion. It is a holistic endeavor that will enable an entire US church to have a strategic impact in the national church's lives and into their community.